This is the easiest way to get a complete replica of the ANH Storm Soldier or ESB Storm Soldier with different options.
— Assembled. In case you choose this option, a measurements form will be provided so that we can better adjust the armour to your build. This option includes:
- Finished helmet replica.
- Finished armour replica with the original assembly seen on screen.
- “AFProps” two-piece undersuit.
- Rubber gloves with latex hand protectors.
- Canvas belt.
- Neck seal.
- E-11 blaster holster.
— Kit, to be assembled. This option includes:
- Helmet replica kit.
- Armour replica kit.
- Strapping Pack (necessary elements for the correct assembly, like elastic bands, resin parts, etc.).
The E-11 blaster is supplied finished in the “Mounted” option and in kit with its corresponding strapping to mount it in the “Kit” option.
Both costumes have just some slight differences, for example in the ESB Storm Soldier:
- The gloves are made of cotton with thermoformed ABS details.
- The holster is slightly different.
- The “teeth” of the helmet are black, and details are stickers instead of hand-painted.
Also, both models can be completed with a resin E-11 blaster, completely finished (assembled, painted and with a detailed sight). Choose one of the different options and join the Imperial Fleet!
All our products are made trying to be true to the original, from the screws and assembly up to the “flaws”. They are as close to the canon as possible and following the CRL of the 501st step by step, so that gaining access to that organization is easier for all those who want to join. Most pictures show complete costumes, not what is supplied. The description will include a detailed list of everything included. As a rule, these parts will be supplied: hard parts (helmet, armour, ABS parts…). Soft parts (overalls, boots, belts, etc.) and weaponry aren’t usually included. These parts can be acquired if the option Full Commission is selected or separately in the Accessories section. In case you have any doubts, Please feel free to reach us at our email. May the force be with you.